LAST UPDATED:Oct 29, 2019
Expanse Tech doesn’t collect personal information from any service we provide in Luna wallet and EXPEX. All wallet account created are in complete control of the users and anonymous which is why we are unaware of user identities and other personal information. We may however collect specific information regarding wallet address in our observation of the network and its monitoring.
1. Who we are
2. Information we collect and for what purpose
We do not collect any personal information at any level of our applications. The decentralized nature of the system allows us to monitor traffic of all wallet addresses without knowing user identity and allows us to collect statistical data for research purposes if required but as such we have not collected data for such purposes.
- Information Automatically Collected – We may collect and review blockchain analytics information relating to blockchain addresses you provide and your interaction with the Expanse network.
- Do Not Track – our Site does not respond to Do Not Track signals communicated by your browser.
3. How we use your public address information if provided.
To the extent permissible under Data Protection Laws, we use wallet public address information if provided by any user incase of queries:
- Provide any information or services that you have requested or ordered;
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve our system;
- Manage, monitor, and administer your use of the system and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience;
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and technical support activities);
- Undertake internal testing of our Site or systems to test and improve their security and performance (in these circumstances, we would de-identify any information used for such testing purposes);
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- Monitor, carry out statistical analysis and benchmarking (provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis which will not be linked back to you or any living individual).
5. Further Information
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please email us at [email protected] line: “Data protection officer” in the subject header.